Zoom Shooters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the ZS clan website.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To ZS Site,Guest
Please be patient for more Updated News

The Complete RR Sniping Guide

Go down 
+2
ZS_Titanz
x-XEndmanX-x__
6 posters
AuthorMessage
x-XEndmanX-x__
Admin

The Complete RR Sniping Guide Empty
PostSubject: The Complete RR Sniping Guide   The Complete RR Sniping Guide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:19 am

This guide pretty much covers everything you need to know about how to snipe on RR. Enjoy. Basketball

The first thing about being able to snipe quickly is turning your horizontal and vertical sensitivity and acceleration all the way up. The high sensitivity allows you to aim quickly and aim fast for the head and neck with only a light press of the triangle button. It also helps you turn around fast and aim quickly when an enemy surprises you from behind. Different people use different sensitivities, but this is just the sensitvity I used to play with. For example, my friend Leaf used maximum sensitivities and acceleration like me since we play similarly, while Avi, whose mainly a Longbow player, uses a few notches below the max horizontal sensitivity, a few more notches down for vertical, and medium acceleration. And then people like Javier use the default sensitivity, and it works well for him since he's mainly an AA player. Change your sensitivty based on your playing style.

Quickscoping
Now that we've covered the sensitivity, let's talk about how to actually snipe and quickscope. To quickscope, swiftly reach down with your index finger and press the up button on the D-Pad , and then reach back up with the same finger and press the L button to slow them down. While doing this aim for your enemy's neck or head and press the R button as fast as you can. Once you get practice and get really good at it you'll be able to hit enemies with shots before you even fully zoom in since you'll be able to quickscope that fast, and you can guess the path/ invisble line your bullet will fly on even without the scope. The advantage of using your index finger instead of your thumb to zoom in is that you're free to move while sniping instead of having to stand still, zoom in, and then snipe.

No-Scoping

No-scoping was basically explained in the last sentence of the Quickscoping section. Getting good at no-scoping is a matter of practice, and about knowing the line your bullet will fly on even without the scope. When I first started sniping I would practice no-scoping barrels and trying to memorize the angle and line the bullet would fly so I could remember it to use in games accurately. Try to imagine a red laser beam on the invisible line you've memorized coming from the tip of the FR-1 and try to use that while playing in games. You also have to have good reflexes, because you have to move side to side and press the R button at the right time to hit your enemies. It's almost like using the Longbow without the aiming reticle, except you have to kill them in 2 or 3 hits instead of 1 charged shot.

Sniping Styles

There's alot of sniping styles, but these are the mains ones used:

Rambo Sniper

This kind of sniping is the most fun in my opinion and I like to use it in Rott and Bonn with AA games when I played RR. Basically, you run around the map and quickscope everyone you see. To do this kind of sniping you have to be fast, accurate, and you have to play smart since you don't want to get cocky and take unnecessary risks, which will get you killed. Don't hang around in one place but instead try to be as unpredictable as possible.

Sneaky Sniper

This kind of sniping isn't as fun as Rambo Sniping in my opinion but it's still useful at times. In this type of sniping you have to know when to pop up unexpectedly around a corner and quickscope fast, and then hang back until another opportunity is presented to you. You can also travel around the map with a lesser skilled player, and after he dies and weakens the enemies you can finish them off with a few well-placed shots. Another thing you can do is flank around enemies and attack them from the side when they are being attacked by your teamates from the front. This strategy won't get you as many kills usually as the Rambo Sniper style, but like I said it can be helpful at times. Personally I prefer Rambo Sniping.

Camping Sniper

Camping sniping is my least favorite kind of sniping because I hate being stationary in one spot, I prefer moving while sniping. Camping sniping takes the least amount of skill in my opinion since all you're doing is waiting behind a wall or barrier and then shooting the enemy while standing still. Camping snipers tend to like 1 vs. 1's on the Bonn balcony since all you have to do is wait behind the barrier and pop up and shoot them as soon as you see them. You don't get to see who is actually better at racking up FR-1 kills and whose better at knowing how to move when sniping. I used to do 1 vs. 1 sniping at Bonn alot because I was a Camping Sniper when I first started using the FR-1, but then I realized it doesn't determine whose actually the better sniper, the only way to do that is to play a no AA game vs. them to see who can kill the most amount of enemies the fastest with the FR-1. Anyways, back to this style of sniping; there's several camping spots that people use, such as near the razor on Rott. Once you get into the enemy's base near the razor, you get a full view of the enemy's spawn area and you can pick them off, but watch out for nades. You can also wait on the ramp near the Allure in Bonn and snipe from there, but there too, watch out for plasmas.

Base-Sniping

This is a mixture of Camping and Rambo Sniping, since you're waiting for them to respawn in their spawn area, but you're also running around sniping people. This form of sniping does take mopre skill than the type I talked about before this, since you're running around and quickscoping. However, some people consider it cheap since your enemies are supposedly "defenceless", but I say that if the 4 guys on the opposite team can't even kill me with nades when I have only an FR-1, that's pathetic. For this kind of sniping you have to be cautious and wary of nades since a bunch of enemies can suddenly spawn and overwhelm you.

360 Sniping

One of the hardest kinds of sniping, there's 2 ways to do this. You can either do a 360 degree rotation and kill an enemy by quickscoping like usual, and then turnaround and do another rotation, which is the easy way to do it. The kind of 360 sniping that actually takes alot of skill is where you do a 360 degree rotation for every shot, you have to be very fast have to time it perfectly to do it right. It won't get you very many kills, and it only works in no AA, but when you get kills this way it's really satisfying.

Moving and Sniping

Moving and sniping is one of the most important things to learn if you want to get large numbers of FR-1 kills every game. It will help you to stay alive longer, rack up alot of kills, and keep a high KDR. There are different ways you can move and snipe. These are the moving while sniping styles:

Side to Side

One of the basic ways to move and snipe, the title pretty much explains it. Simply move side to side while sniping, but don't use this when you're shooting someone with a charged Longbow, since they can anticipate that you will move left or right since you're rhythmically moving back and forth.

Back Up

Use this when you go around a corner and a guy suddenly rushes you with a shotgun, or when you're sniping at close range. Back up while sniping so that you can avoid the main shot power, since damage inflicted decreases as distance increases.

Figure-Eight

This one is more complicated. Move in a figure eight motion while sniping, and to make it more confusing do it by going back and forth behind cover, 9 times out of 10 it will confuse then enemy and you can kill them, unless it's someone very accurate with the Longbow like Avi.

Running Sniping

This is probably my favorite kind of moving and sniping. Run at mid speed and snipe at the same time, and quickly move to the next enemy and quickscope him too. It takes quite alot of practice since you have to time it right and you can't run in a straight line or the opponent will be able to easily kill you.

Tips

- When your playing games with AA on and sniping, be paranoid! Expect an enemy to come around every corner and look behind yourself every now and then to make sure you aren't being flanked or followed.

- If you play no AA alot, stop playing no AA for as long as it takes and learn to snipe in AA on games, since to snipe in with AA games you have to play smarter and be alot faster. Once you get really good at sniping with AA you can go back to no AA games and you'll see how easy it is to snipe there since it's easy to doge bullets in no AA. Try using only the FR-1 in AA games, and if you care that much about your stats, make a new noob account so you can practice sniping in AA games with caring about your wins and losses.

- When you first start sniping, aim for the mid chest, and as you get the hang of it and improve, work your way up and start aiming for the upper chest. Once you're pretty good and confident, start aiming for the head, and once getting headshots becomes easy, start going for double headshot kills.

- Ignore the haters. There's always people who'll say they're better than you even though they're really just attention-seeking nubs , or they'll brag that they beat you in 1 vs. 1 sniping (which proves nothing) several months ago. You might have a bad day and you might fail at sniping one day and get owned, but don't let it get to you since everyone had bad days when they first started using the FR-1. Keep practicing, and as you get really good and reach your peak you'll have less and less "off" days until it'll be very rare. Once you're at that stage you won't care what people think since you know your the best or one of the best, and people will see that when you play.

- I've said this like 5 times already, but keep practicing! When you practice, you improve and become more accurate and faster, which in turn gives you confidence. Confidence in your sniping will motivate you to play harder and harder opponents, and as you play the best players, you'll also improve, it's a cycle of improvisation.

- When you're sniping, don't hold the L button to put people in slow motion too long. I notice that alot of people hold the L button long after they've killed their enemy, they're just wasting the slow motion bar, which will keep you alive in AA games. As soon as you kill an enemy, release your finger from the L button and proceed to the next enemy.

Well, that's pretty much it guys. This guide took a pretty long time to write, so I hope I helped some of you guys out with this guide. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://zoomshooters.forumotion.com
ZS_Titanz

PostSubject: Re: The Complete RR Sniping Guide   The Complete RR Sniping Guide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:55 am

thank you but i use no sensitivity and im very good in aa Wink
Back to top Go down
Abeastkills

Abeastkills

PostSubject: Re: The Complete RR Sniping Guide   The Complete RR Sniping Guide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:25 am

Gore didnt you put this on RR site bro?
Back to top Go down
lil_DIAnA

PostSubject: Re: The Complete RR Sniping Guide   The Complete RR Sniping Guide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:49 pm

I dont need your guide gore :0 buahaha
Back to top Go down
xXTrueZaneXx

PostSubject: Re: The Complete RR Sniping Guide   The Complete RR Sniping Guide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 1:51 pm

u need it i caught u rzr alting ...
Back to top Go down
Javier167

PostSubject: Re: The Complete RR Sniping Guide   The Complete RR Sniping Guide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:28 pm

nice guide gore.....unfourtunally i sux sniping xD
Back to top Go down
Abeastkills

Abeastkills

PostSubject: Re: The Complete RR Sniping Guide   The Complete RR Sniping Guide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:01 pm

no you dont javier you snipe good in cw's
Back to top Go down
x-XEndmanX-x__
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Complete RR Sniping Guide   The Complete RR Sniping Guide EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:13 am

Abeastkills wrote:
Gore didnt you put this on RR site bro?

Ye but we need guides in the War Room section so I posted it here as well.
Back to top Go down
https://zoomshooters.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Complete RR Sniping Guide   The Complete RR Sniping Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

The Complete RR Sniping Guide
Page 1 of 1