Zoom Shooters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the ZS clan website.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To ZS Site,Guest
Please be patient for more Updated News

RR Aim Assist Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
x-XEndmanX-x__
Admin

RR Aim Assist Guide Empty
PostSubject: RR Aim Assist Guide   RR Aim Assist Guide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:15 am

Bonn:

The key to winning in Bonn is gaining control of the middle. Here's some strategies and tips for winning in this map and others.

Allure-Laark Strategy:

Camp near the barrier on your side near the 303 Alt, and plant allure mines all over the top floor on the enemy's side, make sure you have a mine around the corner of every exit, including the balcony. A few enemies will probably run into the mines, and they'll most likely try to sneak to the bottom floor and exit out that way. Wait on the ramp with plasmas and the laark, and since they can't go on the top floor, atleast 2 or 3 people usually go out from the bottom floor, and you can easily kill them in larger numbers from the ramp that way. After that, plant the mines on the bottom floor, and start attacking them from the top so you become less predictable.

Auger-Plasma Strategy:

When an enemy is rushing at you quickly put the auger shield in front of you and back up some, and quickly switch to plasmas. When the enemy is almost right on top of the shield throw the plasma at the shield, and watch them blow up. Lol I do this when I feel like pissing people off. Razz

Sniper-Shotgun Strategy:

When your sniping in Bonn, you always need a good backup weapon if you get overwhelmed by enemies. For example if sniped one guy, I'm reloading, and another guy comes around the corner, I need a gun to quickly switch to to kill him. Or if you miss the shots, you can switch quickly to the laark or shotgun since they fall right after the FR-1 in the weapon swapping cycle. That way I can run into their base, snipe them, and if I'm getting attacked by more than one enemy I can kill them and escape and regain my health and ammo.

Auger-Longbow-Shotgun Strategy:

This strategy can be used in any map, Darkman uses it alot in clan wars. Auger like usual, and when the enemies are visible and weakened by the auger, quickly switch to the longbow and go side to side and shoot around the edges of the auger shield. A couple of weakened enemies might be still alive, and if they get close of enough, switch to the shotgun and it shouldn't be hard to finish them off since they have low health.

Sniper-Nade Trick:

Pretty self explanatory, most people know this one, just throw a nade and then slow the enemy down wit the FR-1 so they can't dodge it.

Chaingun-Shotgun Strategy

This is pretty helpful in AA games but it works best in no AA. Use the chaingun like usual, when the enemy is about 5 feet from you put up the shield, and since the aiming reticles for the shotgun and the chaingun are the same, you can switch to the shotgun when they are almost on top of you and double shot them.

Shotgun-Storm Rifle Trick:

Alot of pros use this one, it's especially helpful in Rott when you're clan warring. Even if you double shot at point blank, sometime you miss, so to make sure you get the kill and stay alive, after every double shot switch as fast as you can to the 303 and shoot a burst of fire just in case they aren't finished off. After some practice you can quick-swap almost immediately after you double shot and it almost becomes an automatic reflex.

Corner Waiting Trick:

This is a really basic trick that pretty much everyone knows, but I guess I'll post it anyways. Bonn has a lot of corners and corridors, especially on the bottom floor, so when you kill someone near their base, wait around a corner, but don't strap onto cover around the corner or they'll see your gun poking out. Just lean against the wall and look around the corner, and when their teammate is reviving them throw a plasma. This way you get 3 kills instead of just the one by waiting a little bit.

Sneak Attack Strategy:

This strategy works pretty well, but you have to use it in the beginning of the game if you spawn on the bottom floor of Bonn. Grab the plasmas and shotguns and run as fast as you can to their base through the bottom floor. They'll be expecting you to attack from the top, but you can use the bottom floor to go to their base and sneak/ flank around behind them. If you time it right you can usually get alot of kills since they won't be expecting you to attack from behind them.

Rambo Strategy:

Grab the shotgun, plasmas, laark, chaingun, and sniper, and just run into their base when they're spawning and tear everyone into shreds lol. But don't hand around too long or they might spawn behind you. Do a quick hit, kill 2 or 3 guys, run out, replenish your health and ammo and attack again, hit and run.

Tips

- Never snipe on the balcony with the grating underneath you. Your an easy target for laarks and 303 alts. Instead go to the balcony but back up so your about a foot or two behind the grating and snipe through the grating, you'll get an a pretty narrow view of the enemy's side, and if you're fast enough you can quickscope through it effectively. People can still kill you with the laark when you're here but you're less visible here and you can dodge explosives by backing up.

- Sniping in Bonn is usually close to mid range, and alot of people snipe the wrong way in Bonn. If you want to rack up alot of FR-1 kills and die less, move side to side when you snipe and instead of using the face buttons to do most of the aiming, use the analog stick to move side to side and aim at the same time. If you stand still and snipe you're extremely vulnerable and easy to kill. Only use the face buttons extensively to aim for the head and for longer range snipes.

- If a large group of enemies are rushing you, and you don't have a very good gun, don't try to be a badass and try to take them all on. Run away and try to pick them off one by one. For example if a group of guys is chasing you, run down the ramp near the allures, grab some plasmas, turn around and throw the plasmas. You'll most likely get a few kills if they followed right behind you..

- Learn to swap weapons quickly! It's what keeps you alive in games, knowing when to swap and how fast you can do it. Also, try to memorize what gun comes after what in the weapon cycle when your swapping so you can know exactly how many times to press the right button the D-pad to switch guns, this way you can switch really fast when an enemy surprises you by coming around a corner.

- Try to memorize other people's strategies and how they play, so that you can anticipate what they'll do when you play them next.....like I know that Max likes to use the Sneak Attack Strategy in Bonn, and Ark almost never goes up the ramp when he's playing no AA, he always grabs the Longbow and goes straight toward the main entrance with the airlift. Since I know their habits and tricks, I can wait for Max and stop him from flanking me, and I go down the ramp and cut around behind Ark and kill him.

Well that's pretty much it......I know that most of the old pros know all these strategies but it's mainly for newer players who will be the next generation of pros. Hope I helped.... I'll make a guide for Rott with AA and Rott no AA soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://zoomshooters.forumotion.com
x-XEndmanX-x__
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR Aim Assist Guide   RR Aim Assist Guide EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:16 am

Spanish Translation

Bonn:

La clave para ganar en Bonn es ganar el control de la media. Aquí está algunas estrategias y consejos para ganar en este mapa y otros.

Estrategia de encanto-Laark:

Campamento cerca de la barrera de su lado cerca de los 303 Alt y planta allure minas en el piso superior del lado del enemigo, compruebe que tiene una mina en la esquina de cada salida, incluyendo el balcón. Unos enemigos probablemente se ejecutarán en las minas, y es muy probable que a intentar colar a la planta baja y salir de esa manera. Espere en la rampa con plasmas y la laark y dado que no pueden ir en el piso superior, al menos 2 o 3 personas suelen salen desde la planta baja y puede fácilmente matarlos en números más grandes de la rampa de esa manera. Después de eso, las minas de plantas en la planta baja y empezar a atacarlos desde la parte superior se convierte en menos previsible.

Estrategia de Plasma Auger:

Cuando un enemigo se apresura a usted poner rápidamente el escudo auger delante de usted y algunos backup y cambia rápidamente a plasmas. Cuando el enemigo es casi justo encima del lanzamiento del escudo del plasma en el escudo y ver ellos blow up. Lol hacerlo cuando apetece meando gente. : P

Estrategia de francotirador-escopeta:

Cuando sus francotiradores en Bonn, siempre necesita una buena arma backup si consigue abrumado por enemigos. Por ejemplo si abatidos un chico, soy de recarga y otro chico viene a la vuelta de la esquina, necesito un arma para cambiar rápidamente a matarlo. O si pierde las tomas, puede cambiar rápidamente a la laark o escopeta ya caen justo después de la FR-1 en el arma intercambio ciclo. Así puedo ejecutarlos en su base, snipe, y si yo estoy recibiendo atacado por uno o más enemigos puedo matarlos y escapar y recuperar mi salud y munición.

Estrategia de escopeta de Longbow Auger:

Esta estrategia puede utilizarse en cualquier mapa, Darkman utiliza mucho en las guerras de clanes. Auger como habitual y cuando los enemigos son visibles y debilitado por el auger, rápidamente cambiar el longbow y van de un lado a otro y disparar alrededor de los bordes del escudo auger. Un par de enemigos debilitados podría ser aún con vida, y si consiguen cercanos de suficiente, interruptor de la escopeta y no debería ser difícil rematar desde tienen salud baja.

Francotirador-Nade truco:

Bastante explicación, mayoría de la gente sabe, simplemente tirar un nade y lento, a continuación, el enemigo por ingenio el FR-1 por lo que no pueden esquivar.

Estrategia de escopeta Chaingun

Esto es bastante útil en juegos de AA pero funciona mejor en no AA. Utilice la chaingun como de costumbre, cuando el enemigo es de unos 5 metros desde que acondicionar el escudo, y puesto que las regulaciones retículos de la escopeta y la chaingun son los mismos, puede cambiar a la escopeta cuando están casi encima de usted y doble les disparó.

Tormenta de escopeta Rifle truco:

Una gran cantidad de uso de profesionales este uno, es especialmente útil en Rott cuando estás clan beligerantes. Incluso si usted doble disparo el punto blanco, en algún momento echas, así que para asegurarse de que usted consigue la matanza y mantenerse vivo, después de cada doble disparo interruptor tan rápido como puedan para la 303 y disparar una ráfaga de fuego en caso de que no son rematados. Después de algunas prácticas que puede rápido intercambio casi inmediatamente después doble disparo y casi se convierte en un reflejo automático.

Esquina esperando truco:

Este es un truco realmente básico que prácticamente todo el mundo sabe, pero creo que voy a publicar de todas formas. Bonn tiene muchos rincones y corredores, especialmente en la planta baja, así que cuando se mata a alguien cerca de su base, esperar a la vuelta de una esquina, pero no correa en portada a la vuelta de la esquina o verá su arma metiese fuera. Sólo apoyarse contra la pared y mirar a la vuelta de la esquina, y cuando su compañero está reviviendo les tiran un plasma. De esta manera se consigue 3 muertes en lugar de sólo el uno por esperar un poco.

Colar la estrategia de ataque:

Esta estrategia funciona bastante bien, pero tienes que usar en el comienzo del juego si desovar en la planta baja de Bonn. Agarra los plasmas y escopetas y correr tan rápido como sea posible a su base a través de la planta baja. Te atacan desde la parte superior estará esperando, pero puede utilizar la planta baja para ir a su base y colar / alrededor de costado detrás de ellos. Si el lo tiempo correcto puede normalmente obtener una gran cantidad de muertes ya que no esperaba que atacan desde detrás de ellos.

Estrategia de Rambo:

Agarra la escopeta, plasmas, laark, chaingun y francotirador y simplemente ejecute en su base cuando está el desove y desgarro de todo el mundo en jirones lol. Pero no la mano alrededor de demasiado tiempo o podrían engendrar detrás de usted. Hacer un rápido éxito, mata a 2 o 3 chicos, agotado, reponer su salud y munición y atacar nuevamente, golpear y ejecutar.

Consejos

-Nunca snipe en el balcón con la reja debajo de usted. Su un blanco fácil para laarks y 303 Sales. En su lugar, ir al balcón pero copia de seguridad para su sobre un pie o dos detrás de la reja y snipe a través de la reja, obtendrá un una visión bastante estrecha del lado del enemigo, y si eres rápido eno
Back to top Go down
ZS_Titanz

PostSubject: Re: RR Aim Assist Guide   RR Aim Assist Guide EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:25 am

LOOOOL!
Back to top Go down
Abeastkills

Abeastkills

PostSubject: Re: RR Aim Assist Guide   RR Aim Assist Guide EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:58 am

damn Gore you put this on RR site
Back to top Go down
Zackcrazy10

PostSubject: Re: RR Aim Assist Guide   RR Aim Assist Guide EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:46 pm

there are sooo many more you could have name but good job for writing all that u must have alot of time
Back to top Go down
x-XEndmanX-x__
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RR Aim Assist Guide   RR Aim Assist Guide EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:29 pm

I wrote most of the guides over summer, when I had more time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RR Aim Assist Guide   RR Aim Assist Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

RR Aim Assist Guide
Page 1 of 1