Zoom Shooters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the ZS clan website.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To ZS Site,Guest
Please be patient for more Updated News

No AA Tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
x-XEndmanX-x__
Admin

No AA Tips Empty
PostSubject: No AA Tips   No AA Tips EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:51 am

- Decide whether you want to play as the Cloven or Maquis. Both sides have benefits, for example I prefer playing as the Cloven since they spawn closer to the Longbow and FR-1 and don't spawn all the way near the razor like the Maquis do, and since I never use razor (primary or alt) in no AA. But a benefit of playing as the Maquis is that if you're being spawn camped it's easier to slip away when you spawn near the razor, since it's separated from the other spawn points by a good distance. Oh and I also like the Cloven better cause they look cooler in my opinion. :L

- Try to only use the Auger shield only if you have 2 or more enemies rushing you and when you have low health. Once they get close, plant the shield, strafe to one side of the shield and shotgun them, then switch to the FR-1, strafe to the other side and snipe the other guy. You can do it the other way too and snipe first and then shotgun. Here's an example of me doing it in one of my vids. Skip to 0:22.

- Don't use chaingun....Well it's more of an opinion than a tip, in my view it doesn't take any skill to use so I didn't use it in no AA unless I had to. Also, when you put the Chaingun shield up it leaves you in a vulnerable position since the shield is large, so it's an easy target, and all someone has to do is throw a nade at the foot of the shield and then slow you down with the FR-1, and then it's especially hard to dodge since the shield slows you down.

- This works for some people and others not so much. Zoom in quickly with your index finger when you're double shotting someone from point blank range so you get a more accurate shot. I used this occasionally, but I prefer to stay zoomed out. But who knows, it might work for your playing style so go ahead and it. Oh and you can use this when you're using the Longbow from mid to long range as well.

- When you're getting attacked by a large group of enemies, run away and around a corner, and bounce a nade of the corner right before you walk around it. If you time it right they'll walk right into the nade and get blown up. Don't use this too much though since it's considered a bit cheap.

- You can wait on the opposite team's ramp with a charged Longbow, but to make sure the light isn't visible back up some and wait around the corner. If they throw nades, drop down next to the ramp and plant the shield until you regain health.

- As soon as the game starts, destroy the 3 barrels near the ramp, and run as fast as you can and pick up the Longbow or FR-1. Then, go to the middle and throw nades at the entances, and once you gain the upper hand you can attack them in their base and from the entrances.

Well that's it for now, I'm gonna add a bunch of more tips to this when I have the time and patience. Cool

Spanish Translation

-Decidir si desea jugar como la hendidura o Maquis. Ambos bandos tienen beneficios, por ejemplo yo prefiero jugar como la partida ya que generan más cerca al Longbow y FR-1 y no generan todo el camino cerca de la navaja como los Maquis, y ya que nunca uso razor (primaria o alt) en ningún AA. Pero un beneficio de jugar como los Maquis es que si usted está siendo spawn acamparon le es más fácil de escapar cuando generan cerca de la navaja, ya está separada de los otros puntos spawn por una buena distancia. Ah y también me gusta la causa mejor con su aspecto más frescas en mi opinión. : L

-Intentar utilizar sólo el escudo Auger sólo si tiene 2 o más enemigos le corriendo y cuando tienes salud baja. Una vez que acercarse, el escudo de plantas, bombardear por un lado el escudo y la escopeta les, entonces cambiar el FR-1, bombardear por al otro lado y dispara al otro chico. Puede hacerlo otro demasiado y dispara primero y luego la escopeta. Este es un ejemplo de mí hacerlo en uno de mis videos. Saltar a 0:22.

-No utilizar chaingun....También es más de una opinión de una extremidad, en mi opinión no toma ninguna habilidad para utilizar no utilizarla en ningún AA a menos que tuviera que. También, cuando pones el escudo Chaingun, hojas en una posición vulnerable ya que el escudo es grande, por lo que es un blanco fácil, y todo lo que alguien tiene que hacer es tirar una nade al pie del escudo y luego te slow down con el FR-1 y luego la especialmente difícil esquivar desde el escudo ralentiza le.

-Esto funciona para algunas personas y otras no tanto. Zoom rápidamente con el dedo índice cuando eres doble momento alguien de punto blanco rango para obtener un tiro más preciso. Usé esto ocasionalmente, pero prefiero permanecer fuera ampliada. Pero quién sabe, podría funcionar para su estilo de juego tan vaya adelante y. Ah y se puede utilizar cuando utilizas el Longbow desde mediados a largo alcance así.

-Cuando usted está obteniendo atacado por un numeroso grupo de enemigos, run away y alrededor de una esquina y rebotar un nade del derecho esquina antes de caminar a su alrededor. Si usted tiempo derecho a caminar derecho en el nade y obtener voladas. No utilice esta demasiado aunque ya se considera algo barato.

-Puede esperar en la rampa del equipo contrario con un Longbow cargada, pero para asegurarse de que la luz no es visible copia de seguridad de algunos y esperar a la vuelta de la esquina. Si tiran nades, desplegable junto a la rampa y plantar el escudo hasta recuperar la salud.

-Tan pronto como se inicia el juego, destruir los barriles 3 cerca de la rampa y correr lo más rápido posible y recoger el Longbow o FR-1. A continuación, vaya a la media y tiro nades en la entances, y una vez que usted obtiene la mano superior puede atacarlos en su base y de las entradas.

Así es por ahora, estoy va a agregar un montón de consejos más a esto cuando tengo el tiempo y la paciencia. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://zoomshooters.forumotion.com

No AA Tips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zoom Shooters :: Resistance Zone :: War Room-
Jump to: